Calling all Water & Wastewater Operators, Superintendents and Engineers.
These advanced, HDPE-oriented, FREE online webinars are for you
HDPE Pipe Total Solutions Webinars
Wednesday June 3rd - 2:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM CT
HDPE 101 "Features and Benefits"
Features and benefits of HDPE Pipe including: leak free, flexible + lowest life cycle cost.
Thursday, June 4th - 2:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM CT
HDPE 301 "An Engineer's View - In Depth"
Detailed information on formulas, behavior, surge calculations, Manning coefficient, water hammer, C-factor + pipe comparisons, and installation methods.
- • Access to national HDPE experts
- • Each Session lasts 90 minutes
- • PDH available for engineers
- • CEU applied for with MN Dept of Health
- • MDH will grant 1.5 hours of training to all MN water operators who attend either webinar
- • Content from our highly successful roadshow events in an engaging webinar format
We are using GoToWebinar which is a super easy to use program that allows audience interaction via chat questions that the moderator receives.